Semi - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Semi-Senior Accountant - Med Sized Practice
East London, Greater London, England
26000.0000 - 28000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
My client, a friendly, well-established and growing Accountancy Firm based in Central London is seeking a Semi-Senior Accountant to join their sociable team!
This is a great position for someone seeking a role where they can take on more responsibility and develop their existing skills. On offer is a competitive salary as well as the opportunity to progress within the team. You will work directly beneath a client portfolio Manager, assisting with all necessary accounting work related to their clients and receiving excellent hands on training.
The firm are offering a competitive salary alongside full study support for your qualification.
- Preparation and finalisation of statutory accounts for limited companies and sole traders under FRS 105 and FRS 102
- Preparing both corporate tax computations and personal tax returns
- Preparation of VAT returns and monthly bookkeeping
- Dealing with client queries
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a small-medium sized accountancy firm
- AAT qualified or studying ACA / ACCA
- Strong technical ability
- Able to work in a team and use own initiative
- Able to work under minimal supervision
If you would like to be considered then please apply with your CV.