Stock Administrator - St Helens | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
St Helens, St. Helens, England
£21k per year
Temporary (Full time)
Monday to Friday 8am to
- Previous experience working in a stock control / warehouse admin / goods in position
- Experience working in a warehouse / manufacturing / logistics environment or similar
- Good computer literacy
- Strong communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise
- Well organised
- Checking goods in, ensuring items are as expected
- Ensure inhouse system matches physical stock received / available
- Investigate any discrepancies
- Controlling wagons in/out of the site
- Processing internal works orders / BOM
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website proman- and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.
Posted 34 days ago