Band 7 Service Manager - Adult Learning Disabilites
St Peter Port, Channel Islands
£46k - 51k per year + £5K relocation, £1K bonus, Accommodation
We are seeking a capable and experienced Band 7 Service Manager - Adult Learning Disabilites to join the Senior Team on the beautiful Island of Guernsey, in the Channel Islands .
- You will be responsible for the day to day management of a caseload of service users and staff teams within the adult disability service.
- You will be accountable for the ongoing review, monitoring and updating of care programmes, ensuring they are based on the assessed needs and expressed wishes of the service user, as stated in their person centred plan and for ensuring that care is delivered in accordance with professional and service standards.
- To be responsible and manage the allocated budget.
Please note; Guernsey has adopted the AfC banding system, but have applied their own salary scale. The current Band 7 salary is up to £50,172 plus an annual bonus of £1,120, higher penalty rates; 36% evening/Saturday and 72% Sunday/BH.
The island of Guernsey is in the Channel Islands and has a population of 65,000. It has some of Britain's finest and best-kept beaches , an especially mild and sunny climate , and an offbeat, historic harbor town in St. Peter's Port, the island's capital.
This unique integrated health service delivers a diverse range of services including diagnosing and treating patients in the island's acute hospital complex, and supporting people with in the wider community. Providing an excellent Learning Disabilities Service, supported by modern equipment and reliant on Healthcare professionals recruited to a high standard.
Person requirements : Registered Nurse with full registration with the NMC. Significant post-graduate Learning Disabilites experience at senior level. Completion of a recognised Teaching and Assessing/Mentorship qualification.
The benefits of working in Guernsey include:
- A higher-than-UK salary.
- A £1,120 annual bonus.
- A flat rate 20% income tax.
- No Council tax or VAT
- A relocation payment of £5,000*
- On-site Staff Accommodation or a generous allowance for private rental accommodation*
- A continental lifestyle, where the people are friendly, and crime is very low. *Full T&C in relocation directive
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit www jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.
Posted 10 days ago