Senior Endoscopy Staff Nurse - - Nationwide | Zoek UK | 115c6af3b38c4c60bb8d090e2aac31e7
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Endoscopy Staff Nurse
£31.4k - 46.8k per year + Relocation, Accomm, NMBI Reg
Permanent (Full time)
Applications are invited from suitably experienced Endoscopy Registered Nurses seeking to take up a new opportunity in the exciting city of Dublin, Republic of Ireland.
The Endoscopy Unit is part of a larger Day Therapy Unit and undertakes a full range of endoscopic procedures. There are also opportunities for Day Surgery Nurses so applications from multi-skilled applicants are especially welcomed.
Part of a larger ROI and UK network, the Dublin Hospital has over 200 acute inpatient beds, including a 9-bedded level three ICU, 9 Operating Theatres, Day Surgery, Endoscopy & Day Diagnostics, Heart & Vascular Centre, Cancer Centre, Eye Centre and an Orthopedic & Spine Centre.
In addition the Hospital has an Emergency Department and 24/7 Urgent Cardiac Care Centre.
Trusted by over 200 Specialist Consultants, the Hospital provides services for their patients across a variety of specialties including orthopaedics, ophthalmic, urology, obstetrics-gynaecology, bariatric, oncology, cardiology, cardiothoracic, general, dermatology, plastics, rheumatology, neurology.
The Hospital prides itself on their exceptional standards of patient care. Their clinicians and staff are highly recognised for their skills and their dedication to delivering best-in-class treatment, surgery and care to all their patients.
The salary range for this role is €33,500 to €51,000 plus a location allowance of €2230 in addition to an extra €1,070 for applicants holding a post-graduate qualification in; Theatre, Oncology, Orthopedics, ED, Cardiac Care.
This employer especially welcomes Nurses from the UK and beyond seeking a new challenge in a truly five-star hospital setting in one of the worlds most popular cities.
A generous €5,000 relocation package applies and comprises;
- Two weeks (with salary paid) hotel isolation on arrival
- Seven weeks local accommodation (or €1,200 cash payment in lieu)
- €3,000 cash relocation payment
- €450 towards flight/ferry
- €350 to cover cost of Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI)
- Qualified Registered Nurse with a minimum of two years post-registration experience in the Endoscopy Assistant role
- Holding or eligible for registration with the NMBI or current registration in; UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada or USA
- Applicants from outside these countries must have a current IELTS () or OET (B)
- Self-motivated, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The additional benefits of working for this organisation include:
- A strong commitment to ongoing continuous professional development with a range of funding available for post-graduate qualifications
- Comprehensive sick leave, maternity leave, parental leave, carers leave and leave of absence schemes
- Very competitive DC Pension scheme
- Staff Care Programme
Jarrodean is a leading healthcare recruitment partner; our extensive experience as a nurse-led consultancy places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the needs of our clinical recruiting managers .
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.
Posted 9 days ago