£32000 - £38000 per annum + Training + Progression + Van
Mobile role covering Tonbridge and surrounding areas
£32,000 £38,000 + Overtime (OTE £42k) + Training + Progression + Van + 25 Days Holiday + Pension
Excellent opportunity for a Gas Engineer looking for full training and certification to work on commercial systems looking to work for a global, market leading company who offer excellent technical development and overtime opportunities to maximise earnings.
On offer is the chance for a company who are widely regarded as the leader in the facilities management sector who can offer an excellent career with great learning opportunities and progression within a growing team.
In this role you will be working in a mobile role where you will be completing planned and reactive maintenance on a range of commercial gas systems in commercial buildings. You will receive training from a senior engineer as well as being put through a structured training scheme where you will receive additional qualifications and certificates.
This is a truly global, multi billion pound turnover business with over 50,000 employees where you can have a genuine career. This is not just another job, but an opportunity to develop technically through specialist training and courses and develop into a niche Engineer.
This role would suit someone from domestic gas background who is looking for a mobile role with structured training on a range of commercial gas systems while working with a market leading company with progression and overtime opportunities.
- Mobile role carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on commercial gas systems
- Covering a local patch within Tonbridge and surrounding areas
- Opportunities to maximise earnings through excellent overtime opportunities
- Full training and qualifications given on commercial gas systems through structured training
- Gas Engineer with a domestic background
- Looking for full structured training on commercial gas systems
- Full UK driving licence is essential
- Looking for excellent earning potential through overtime opportunities
Please apply online or call Josie Pemberton at Rise Technical for more information.
Posted 19 days ago