Sales Administrator / Resourcer
Central London, Greater London, England
£18,000 - 18,001 per year + commission
Candidate Consultant - Join the fastest growing specialist Recruitment Company in the UK - no degree or previous experience needed!
Salary: £18k + commission
Hours: Mon-Thurs 8:30am-6pm; Friday 8:30am-5pm
Location: Covent Garden/Charing Cross, London
Are you a school leaver looking to get a foot in the door? Have you ever thought about a career in business, recruitment or sales? We have a fantastic opportunity for ambitious individuals to join our ever-growing team!
X4 Group is a global group of specialist recruitment business within the Technology, Life Sciences, Engineering and Construction sectors. Our latest achievements include ranking 74th in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100, 600 th in the Financial Times Fast Track 1000 and 25 th in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to work for. We make it our priority to treat our people well, giving them every opportunity to succeed.
We are currently looking for a number of Candidate Consultants to join our team and support our Senior and Lead Consultants.
Candidate sourcing for niche skilled roles.
- This will include; proactive introductory and qualification calls, headhunting via various methods including using our CRM and LinkedIn, preparation of CVs and maintaining candidate contact throughout the process
- Networking to increase candidate talent pool and maintain strong candidate relationships. This will include calling candidates who are not active on the market to maintain a good level of contact on a regular basis.
- Responsible for all professional social media , advertisements and marketing material including; creation and distribution of the relevant material to help with brand development.
- Populating and maintaining candidate data appropriately and in accordance with GDPR.
- Any additional administrative or research focused tasks.
X4 Group have a structured training plan and the opportunity to grow and develop internally is vast as you gain more experience. You will receive regular training so we do not need you to have any prior experience . What we will need is someone who:
- Has excellent written and spoken English
- Is confident, proactive and keen to learn
- Is motivated, driven and adaptable
- Wants to build their career and is looking for a way in
If you think this could be you, please apply immediately to Natalie Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted 5 days ago