Commercial and Civil Solicitor - Amersham | Zoek UK | 115f7d76513141779bdb38441b2ce415
Commercial and Civil Solicitor
Amersham, Buckinghamshire, England
£40000 - £70000/annum Competitive +benefits DOE
Permanent (Full time)
SGR Legal are proud to present this exciting opportunity .
Our client is an established legal firm that provides practical and proactive advice whether you are an individual or a business. They are part of a tried and trusted network of professionals and have extensive experience in commercial and business legal matters.
This is a small firm that achieves big results.
We are seeking a high calibre, highly experienced, commercially savvy solicitor who holds a minimum of 7 years PQE as well as demonstrating an excellent practical and technical knowledge of many or all the following areas of law.
- general civil and commercial litigation
- employment law
- business law matters and contracts
- shareholders and directors disputes
- professional negligence claims
- inheritance disputes
- property related disputes
This role would suit an ambitious and motivated Solicitor, who is competent in building professional relationships with a variety of audiences, and is able to work unsupervised on their own caseload.
You will benefit from the culture, client list and the nature and complexity of work, which offers a unique combination of working for a trusted and respected practice and an enjoyable working environment, as well as remote working.
This is an opportunity for someone keen to take on responsibility and to join a firm where you can quickly become a future Partner.
Key attributes and experience:
- Solid academic background and proven record.
- 7 years+ PQE
- Willing to take on responsibility
- Excellent Communication skills both written and oral
- Exemplary client handling skills
- Sound working knowledge of required areas of Law
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Proven ability to be able to coach and develop associates
- Commercial awareness
Salary & Benefits:
- Premium remuneration package commensurate to your expertise and levels of seniority.
- Partnership opportunity.
- Performance related bonuses.
- High quality client exposure.
- A multi-cultural, dynamic and positive work environment.
- Modern, self-contained offices with parking.
- Flexible/remote working a very clear possibility