SaaS Business Development Executive - Wetherby | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
SaaS Business Development Executive, Wetherby
Wetherby, Leeds, England
£27000/annum plus uncapped commission (£9k OTE)
Permanent (Full time)
Salary: up to £27k plus uncapped commission (£9k OTE)
Your New Company:
Your new company is a SaaS procurement solution. They enable customers to control 100% of their spend through a supplier management platform, an online supplier marketplace and other software solutions that help save time and money for their customers. The company has offices throughout the world with over 500 employees, however, continues to retain the feeling of a family-run business where the company genuinely cares for employees and gives them a voice. Although they have been running for 25 years, the company also retains the feeling of a start-up business. Hence why they are looking to grow and not stagnate through hiring more Business Development Executives (BDEs).
Your New Role:
As a Business Development Executive, you will:
* Understand your customers’ needs (procurement teams) and how your solutions can solve any challenges they have.
* Use the CRM, LinkedIn and other avenues to source leads that can be turned in to new business opportunities.
* Generate 10 opportunities with mid-tier organisations throughout the UK per month through extensive research leading to outreach.
* This cold or warm outreach can include phone calls, emails, LinkedIn or other forms of creative outreach.
* Through effective communication and a consultative approach, qualify leads into opportunities and book meetings for prospects with the Business Development Managers.
* Collaborate with the Business Development team on outbound strategies and lead generation opportunities.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
Although this is a software solution, it is not expected that you already have expert software knowledge. The following is expected though:
You will have:
* Evidence of a diligent work ethic through prior sales experience and results.
* A desire to learn and an interest in technology .
* The ability to remain resilient at the face of mistakes and losses.
* The curiosity to ask intelligent questions, the ability to listen and understand prospect’s needs, and the capacity to be consultative in your sales approach.
* Tenacity, proactiveness and ambition to break through barriers and over achieve targets – you won’t be spoon-fed opportunities.
* Strategic-thinking and creativity to think outside the box.
* A fearless mindset where you are not afraid to pick up the phone or step outside your comfort zone.
* Transparency, honesty and integrity.
What You’ll Get:
* A competitive salary and uncapped commission structure.
* The option to work from home some days per week.
* 25 days holiday which increases by 1 each year until 30 days holiday.
* Family feel company culture where you feel valued and everyone has a voice