IT / Compliance Administrator - Manchester | Zoek UK | 116c44
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
IT / Compliance Administrator - Manchester
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity working as an IT / Compliance Administrator to be based in Manchester?
This role is ideal for a recent school leaver / graduate that would like to work for a successful Insurance Company.
Main Duties of the Role
- Administration of the company's Open GI (back office broker administration software), including adding insurers/agents/codes and maintaining/tweaking settings to ensure that the business's requirements are met at all times
- Become fully conversant in all aspects of Open GI, providing high quality support to end users
- Develop an excellent understanding of our document management system (Virtual Cabinet) and become an effective administrator of that system, providing support to end users and suggesting/overseeing improvements to the system
- Get involved in all aspects of administration required by the Compliance team
- Develop an awareness of Dynamics 365 CRM, working with the Systems Developer to provide support to end users
Your Skills and Experience
- A high level of mathematical ability
- A methodical and logical approach
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Programming knowledge (desirable)
- Experience of CRM platforms(desirable)
- Experience of data/document management (desirable)
- £18,000-£20,000 per annum