Registered Nurse - Basingstoke | Zoek UK | 116df80743f7407bb6cb6d92485642bd
Up to £27 per hour + Free DBS and uniform
Permanent (Part time)
We want nurses like you to form part of our team!
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Basingstoke and the surrounds, you'll be responsible for leading healthcare teams in a wide range of establishments, to achieve the best possible outcome at all times. You'll feel comfortable trusting in your clinical abilities and happy making accurate decisions at speed to safeguard the safety and wellbeing of people in your care. You'll comfortably lead a team of health and social care workers and ensure that our service users receive dedicated care at all times. We're a healthcare staffing company with a difference - we truly care about the people we employ.
With our exciting HealthForceGo® app feature Flexi Pay, healthcare staff are able to instantly access up to 25% of the value of their exiting shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
What will I need?
To join us as a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and current knowledge of clinical best practice. With over 6 months post-qualification experience behind you, you'll feel confident leading healthcare teams. We're on the look-out for true team-players who are able to forge lasting relationships with the teams everywhere they work.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
What will I benefit from?
- An hourly rate of up to £, including holiday pay
- Instantly get paid up to 25% of your pay, whenever you need it
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
Go from application to on-shift in just 48 hours!
Posted 43 days ago