Registered Nurse - Ledbury | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Ledbury, Herefordshire, England
Unspecified (Part time)
RMN or RGN £ ph
* SUPERB RESIDENTIAL & NURSING HOME *Ledbury**
* FULL TIME and PART TIME contracts available *
* NIGHTS * IMMEDIATE PHONE INTERVIEWS OFFERED
Are you a kind, caring and enthusiastic Nurse to join their superb friendly team of health care professionals. The home specialises in elderly care as well as rehabilitative care.
You will be a fully qualified Nurse - RGN or RMN with previous experience in a similar position. You will be given support and training to develop your clinical skills and management skills, including opportunities to gain qualifications at Masters level. Our client offers a quality work/life balance that is second to none, with full time or part time hours.
In return for your expertise our client is offering to the successful Registered Nurse:
* £ ph
* Ongoing support with professional development
* 35 days annual leave
* Bank Holiday Enhancements
* Regular Clinical Supervision
* Regional Nurse Forums and online Groups
* Free access to RCNi e-learning
* Support with NMC Revalidation
* Company Maternity Pay (after a qualifying period)
* ndividual Training Voucher allowance of £350 for your PDP
* Refer a Friend Scheme of up to £1,000
* Retail/Leisure/Holiday and travel discounts
* Paid DBS check & lots more
This is an opportunity to work in a professional and supportive Care Home, with lovely residents and great team.
This is a fantastic job opportunity in Ledbury area for a caring Registered Nurse, RGN or RMN.
Apply now or call Real Recruitment Solutions for a confidential chat.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Real Recruitment Solutions place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with this policy and consistently review regulations to ensure our policy is updated and relevant across all aspects of recruitment in order to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination.
Apply now or get in touch for more details