£26k per year
Role: Electrical Fitter
Salary: £26,000 (Circa)
A Worcestershire based company, who provide solutions to bespoke engineering requirements, are looking for an Electrical Fitter.
The Electrical Fitter will be reporting to the Manufacturing Manager, with direct liaison with Project Managers and Design Engineers.
Responsibilities of the Electrical Fitter:
- Ensure all activities are completed within Health and Safety guidelines
- Ensure all duties are carried out to a high-Quality standard in a timely fashion
- All areas of fitting to be carried out, from panel build to machine wiring to commissioning
Qualifications & experience needed Electrical Fitter:
- Previous electrical panel build, machine wiring and assembly experience is essential
- Would be from an Electrical Fitter/Electrical Engineer background
- Problem solving and fault-finding skills would be beneficial
- Must have the ability to read Engineering drawings and Solid works
- Must have the ability to work alone and as part of a small team
- Must be able to form and sustain strong working relationships with Project Managers, Design Engineers and be willing to work closely with customers
If you are interested in this opportunity of Electrical Fitter and have the qualities and experience for the role, then please call Devan Banton Premier Engineering or apply now with your updated CV.
Posted 35 days ago