Recruitment Consultant - Tyne and Wear - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Tyne and Wear - This Area Only
£20000 - £25000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Would you like to join one of the UKs leading recruitment companies?
At Connect Appointments, we have a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic 360 recruitment consultant with a forward-thinking, attitude to work within a dynamic consultancy with fantastic prospects in our vibrant office based in the heart of Sunderland
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will also be marketing jobs to relevant candidate pools, managing the whole recruitment life cycle from interviewing through to job offer negotiations and placement.
* Carry out daily candidate telephone interviews/assessment centres
* Source candidates for prestigious clients
* Input data to bespoke recruitment software/carry out payroll service
* Manage job applications
* Liaise with local job centres
* Manage job boards & adverts on local and national websites
* Salesmanship and knowledge of the sales life cycle
Skills You Will Need For This Recruitment Consultant Position
* Can-do attitude
* Bright outlook with an appetite for life
* Excellent communication skills
* Good telephone manner
* Commitment to delivering great customer service
* The ability to build relationships quickly
* Articulate, passionate and a self-motivator
* Strong work ethic
Our Promise To You
* Performance-based rewards
* A fantastic, supportive working environment
* Great colleagues!
If you think you have the right skills to be a successful recruiter, we want to hear from you!
This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious individual to make a real impact in an exciting and ever-moving industry, with fantastic rewards in a brilliant working environment. If you're ready for an exciting new career move, we want to hear from you.
Submit your CV now
Applicants must have valid driving licence and access to own car as some interviews may be carried out off-site