Motability Team Advisor - Cardiff - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Motability Team Advisor
Cardiff - This Area Only
17513.0000 - 18028.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Role: Motability Team Advisor
Location: Cardiff - Flexible working available blend of office and home working (subject to having an appropriate work space)
Salary: Starting salary of £17,513 increasing to £18,028 after achieving competency plus flexibility allowance
Shifts: Shifts fall between 8am-6pm Monday - Friday on a three week rolling roster
Full Time Permanent
We are incredibly proud to be the UK’s number one motoring organisation and work hard to ensure all our customers have a great experience. Our ability to continuously deliver high class customer service means hundreds of thousands of customers elect to stay with us year on year.
Do you get a buzz from helping customers and solving problems in a fast paced, fun and challenging environment? If so, then a Motability Team Advisor role could be for you.
This is the job
The Motability Team undertake the rewarding task of helping all of our Motability Pupils learn to drive. Motability is a charity that BSM and the AA, have partnered with as part of their mission to help people from all back grounds gain more independence by learning to drive.
Taking extra time to listen to our Motability Pupils and serving them as individuals in vital to their success and as part of our Motability team, you will demonstrate a great deal of care, understanding and passion for delivering exceptional service to all!
The Team also work closely with existing Driving Instructors to ensure the tuition provided meets the needs of each customer. The team provides customer support to pupils via inbound and outbound calls and emails, they answer all queries, provide proactive ongoing support and take ownership of any customers request.
The primary goal of the Motability Team Advisor role, is to go above and beyond to support the customers whom need us the most. If you love all things customer service, have a passion for putting things right for your customers, and generally providing exceptional service, we want to hear from you!
What will I be doing?
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage inbound and outbound calls from potentially vulnerable Pupils and our Instructors.
- Proactively and regularly 'check-in’ with our Motability Pupils to see how they are progressing.
- Undertake any and all appropriate administration tasks to complete, record and put things right for our customers.
- Resolve Pupil & Instructor questions and issues via email
- Source and support new Instructors joining the Motability scheme
- Work with other Customer Success Division departments to resolve the customer query.
What do I need?
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience of delivering exceptional customer service.
- Experience of helping Vulnerable customers and demonstrating individual care.
- Customer obsessed determined to deliver world class service
- Ability to own a customer problem and deliver the resolution
- Digital native, confident with/experience of online customer service platforms
- A trusted and respected colleague
- Calm and engaging personality
- Compassionate and empathetic approach
- Exceptional grammar and spelling (there will be a test)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a very fast-paced environment
What’s in it for me?
- 31 days holiday per year rising to 33 days after 5 years.
- 1% salary uplift in December 2021 as part of a 2 year pay deal.
- Worksave pensions scheme which includes death in service benefit.
- Half price AA breakdown membership in your first year and free after 12 months. Along with a 50% introductory discount off breakdown cover for 12 months for up to 5 friends/family.
- Access a number of products and services including healthcare, car salary sacrifice, Cycle to work Scheme as well discounts at hundreds of high street retailers, days out, holidays and many more.
Good conduct matters at the AA. It's very important that you act with honesty & integrity, are respectful of others and have a consistent desire to do the right thing. Everyone at the AA lives these behaviours, so we are all able to support the delivery of good outcomes for our customers.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.