Senior Transport Planner - Oxford | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Transport Planner
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
24.1000 - 35.0000
Contract (Full time)
Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside the Oxfordshire County Council to provide them with a Senior Transport Planner on a 3-month initial contract.
This is full time, Monday – Friday and offers a pay rate of £ - £35 per hour. This may be negotiable dependent on experience.
As a successful Senior Transport Planner, your duties will be:
- To advise on the transport implications/highways impacts of pre-application development proposals.
- To assess planning applications including advising and making recommendations on their transport implications, having regard to district and County Council policy and to Government policy and advice.
- To provide high-quality and timely responses to district and county council consultations.
- To advise on Transport Assessments presented in support of development proposals and carry out transport assessments on development proposals.
- To negotiate appropriate financial contributions towards transport services and infrastructure required arising from planning applications.
- To prepare and present evidence to public inquiries, hearings and planning appeals.
To be considered, you will have the following knowledge/experience:
- Degree or equivalent qualification in relevant subject area, for example: Transport / Urban / Town Planning, Geography, Civil Engineering or Environmental Sciences
- Significant experience working within a highway / transport field including knowledge of highway design and safety standards and experience of assessing the transport impact of development.
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of design standards and guidelines relevant to transport planning
- Good understanding of planning process, Environmental Impact Assessments and/or (Outline) Business Cases.
- Previous experience working with a local authority.
If you wish to be put forward, please apply below and contact Joe O'Halloran at Spencer Clarke Group
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers