Assembly Operative - Blackburn | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Blackburn, Blackburn with Darwen, England
£9 - £10 per hour
Assembly Operatives required in the Blackburn area. Immediate start available!
The role will involve working in a sterile, clean room environment the positions are ongoing and may lead to permanent for the right candidate for a fantastic manufacturing company in Blackburn.
Role and responsibilities of Assembly Operative:
- Assembly, quality checking and packing of medical devices in a sterile clean room environment
- Packing & boxing ready for deliveries
- Quality control/documentation
Experience preferred for Assembly Operative
- Good understanding of written and spoken English
- Good numeracy skills
- Good team working skills
- Good attention to detail
- ability to use various hand tools
- able to wear clean room attire, with no jewellery or make up.
Details of Assembly operative
- Hours - - 2pm & 2pm- Monday - Thursday
- Early finish on Fridays
- Overtime paid at £ per hour
- Permanent positions
- Good location
- Gerat benefits package and yearly bonus for all staff
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE START