Registered Nurse - Wolverhampton | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
£38284 - £41184 per annum + Plus Enhancements
Work as Registered Nurse, specialising in palliative care for a private healthcare provider with a passion for excellence. You will be working within a beautiful, purpose-built Home in Wolverhampton. Days and Nights available. The Home received 'Good' in all areas in it's last CQC.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include
- You will lead, supervise, and train the care team to ensure that service users receive the best possible care in a safe and supportive environment whilst promoting choice, independence, dignity and respect.
- General nursing duties-wound care, general observations, blood sugar testing and more
- Responsible for ordering, storing and administering medication
- Keeping accurate records
- Having a great relationship with the Resident, their families and any other parties in contact with them including doctors and other medical professionals.
- You will be a Registered Nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD, with a current PIN who is passionate about delivering quality care
- You will be well organised and able to work on your own initiative. Your Package:
- Annual salaries are up to £41,184 depending on shifts and contracted hours.
- Free Parking
- Assistance with revalidation
- Skilled training to help career development
- NMC Pin renewal
- Extra rewards for passing probation, attendance, ideas, employee of the month and more…
If you are a Registered Nurse, RGN, RMN or RNLD, don't delay, click APPLY now for more information or call Kio at Leaders in Care to apply#########