Senior Administrator - Aberbeeg | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Aberbeeg, Blaenau Gwent, Wales
20000.0000 - 26000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title: Senior Administrator
Industry: Financial Services
Salary: £20,000 - £26,000
Reference Number: 15242
**Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Senior Administrator in Newport to join a Financial Planning firm.
Our client is a long standing Independent Financial Planning practice, who work with both private and corporate clients, offering them professional Wealth Management advice. Due to the organic growth of their workload, they are looking to take on a Senior Administrator to support the Advisers in back-office duties. This role would be perfect for someone who enjoys a fast past environment, where no two days are the same!
The role of the Senior Administrator includes, but is not limited to:
- Uploading documents and updating client information via back-office system
- Basic Report writing with templates
- Researching products to aid the Financial Advisers
- Communicating with clients and product providers via telephone and email
- Collecting information required for client policies and plans
- Ad hoc duties
Benefits for the Senior Administrator:
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skill set
- Fast past and exciting working environment
- Adapt and develop new skills
- Work alongside experienced Financial Advisers
- Full flexibility with home working
Skills and experience required of the Senior Administrator:
- Experience working within an IFA office - Essential
- Working knowledge of Financial back office systems such as Intelliflo
- Highly adaptable and ability to work independently
- Strong communication and time management skills
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Financial Planning firm based in Newport on a Senior Administrator role.