Production Operatives - Leighton Buzzard | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Leighton Buzzard, Central Bedfordshire, England
Temporary (Full time)
Our client has vacancies for Production Operatives. Initially offered as a temporary role, it may lead to permanent role for suitable candidates.
The role is working shifts, 6am till 2pm and 2pm till 10pm, working 6 days, with 3 days off.
* Be able to read and interpret written work instructions and drawings.
* To be able to attain desired output targets as instructed.
* To maintain acceptable housekeeping standards at all times to ensure a clean and safe working environment for all employees
* Control and operation of multiple automated machines
* Knowledge and application of company procedures and product quality standards
* Comply with all Health and Safety requirements as stipulated within the company procedures
* To be able to record all relevant information in line with company procedures
* Any other duties deemed necessary for the benefit of the company by management
* Previous experience in manufacturing products
* Ability to carry out infrequent heavy lifting as required
* Self motivated
* Diligent, good attention to detail.
* Ability to complete both verbal and written handover
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available