Investment Administrator - London - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
London - This Area Only
30000.0000 - 35000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Location: Central London
Minimum Requirements: 2 years+ experience as an Investment Administrator/Associate within an IFA or Wealth Management firm; strong knowledge of Excel, specifically pivot tables and producing reports; ideally an investment-related qualification such as the Investment Advice Diploma (IAD) or Investment Advice Certificate
Salary/package: £35,000 + annual bonus + pension + healthcare + 24 days annual leave + study support + other benefits + career progression
YOUR NEW COMPANY
Our client is based in the West End of London. Established more than 15 years ago, the firm acts for a wide range of clients, and is recognised as being a market leader in its field by both third party professionals and industry media, having recently won the IFA Firm of the Year for the second year running.
The key duties for the Investment Administrator role include:
- Administering and processing Investments
- Liaising with platforms/custodians regarding trades
- Preparation of quarterly and ad hoc investment reports
- Resolving queries from clients in an accurate and timely manner
- Overseeing general back office tasks including new client account opening, management fees and fund execution
- Facilitation and organisation of client transfers
- Checking that the implementation of phased investment into model portfolios is up to date
- Submitting investment switch data to platform providers
- Rebalancing portfolios
- Providing monthly update reports for the Investment Committee
- Implementing Investment Committee output
- Maintaining the database/CRM
Candidates interested in the Investment Administrator vacancy will have the following:
- At least 2 years experience as an Investment Administrator/Associate within an IFA or Wealth Management firm
- Strong knowledge of Excel, specifically pivot tables and producing reports
- Ideally an investment-related qualification such as the Investment Advice Diploma (IAD) or Investment Advice Certificate
REMUNERATION / PACKAGE
The Investment Administrator will receive:
- A competitive salary of £35,000
- Annual bonus
- 24 days annual leave
- Study support
- Career progression
If you are happy to apply for this position, please click on the Apply button and attach an updated copy of your CV.
Vision-FS Recruitment is a leading London City based Financial Services Recruitment business and cover the entire UK market. Vision-FS Recruitment was founded to specialise within the IFA/Wealth Management, Private Banking and Employee Benefits Recruitment.