PR - London | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
PR - Account Director - Tech/Finance
London, Greater London, England
£55000 - £65000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Our client is an exciting successful boutique agency looking for a rising star, whose hungry to excel in their career, with grand plans and the balls to make them happen.
Your dream job is calling you, if your name is 'absolute rock-star', who wants to work with the most innovative brands and epic team, whilst believing in hard work and determination over meaningless quotes and wishing upon a star, then this is the job for you.
We are seeking an experienced PR Account Director with B2B Tech, Finance or Broadcasting experience, and some of that would be working on integrated campaigns if you really want to blow our clients socks off. We would consider a Senior Account Manager looking to step up to an Account Director.
Exciting varied job role including client management media relations, sales & marketing and team development.
Our client are super serious about growth, the opportunities are endless.
You will be responsible for a range of key clients and management of a team of creative PRs, reporting to the Director.
Many of the clients are international B2B tech and you will be allocated a number of specific accounts. You will play a lead role in driving projects forward and will take responsibility for organising the team and being the strategic lead.
* Ability to create and maintaining relationships with senior level clients
* Smooth on boarding of new accounts and running of existing accounts
* Hone skills in media relations (journalists, analysts, influencers) through delivery of relevant, targeted and sustained PR opportunities)
* Provide support to account teams by honing and improving current content writing competency
* Begin to write mix of different forms of content for client accounts
* Improve proofing capabilities for content written by colleagues
* Support Flame’s wider growth ambitions by supporting the agency’s sales and marketing function through generation of new revenue
* Contributions to proposals and pitches
* Leading and managing a team of PR professionals and account managers
* Overseeing PR campaigns from creative brief to implementation and delivery
* Analysing PR outcomes and interpreting data
* Nurturing talent
* Winning new business and developing current client accounts
* Contributing to the overall business
Skills and experience required
* B2B PR agency experience and you will already be at account manager/senior account manager level with relevant sector experience in either Tech, Finance and or broadcasting.
* A strong industry network and contacts with senior journalists and members of the press
* Proven track record of achieving tier 1 outcomes and successfully implementing PR campaigns for a range of clients
* Polished presenter and adept at explaining PR terms and outcomes to clients
* Skilful delegator with team development and management experience
* Commercial acumen and experience of developing new business
* Driven, ambitious and willing to contribute to the business
* Typically an undergraduate degree in a related subject such as English, Journalism or the arts.
Generous benefits, salary and bonus are on offer