Fire Alarm Service Engineer
Birmingham, West Midlands
£28000 - £35000 per annum + Overtime, Vehicle, Fuel Card, Progression
You will ideally be based within a commutable distance of Birmingham
Covering the Midlands
£28,000 £35,000 + Overtime + Company Vehicle + Fuel Card + Progression + Premier Inn Card + Training + On Call Allowance + Great Company Benefits
Are you a Service Engineer with a background in Fire Alarms/Fire Extinguishers/Emergency Lights, looking to join a rapidly growing company where you can develop your career and maximise your earnings through overtime and on call allowance?
On offer is an opportunity to progress into senior/management roles as the company grows and a chance to receive excellent industry specific training to enhance your skills.
The company look after their staff and pride themselves on providing an excellent service to their blue chip clients (mainly within retail).
This position would suit a Service Engineer with a background in Fire Alarms, looking to maximise your earnings through overtime and on call allowance.
- Maintaining and installing Fire Alarms/Fire Extinguishers/Emergency Lights
- A longterm, stable position with a growing company
- Fantastic opportunities to increase your salary
- Previous experience in a similar position maintaining and installing Fire Alarms/Fire Extinguishers/Emergency Lights is highly desirable
- Looking to massively increase your salary with overtime and on call allowance
- Looking for a chance to develop with a growing company
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Will LangWhiston
Posted 41 days ago