Parts Advisor - Bootle | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Bootle, Cumbria, England
Permanent (Full time)
Our Client, a busy franchised dealership in Liverpool have the requirement for a Parts Advisor of the highest calibre to join our busy aftersales department.
Role and Responsibilities: for a Parts Advisor
- To identify and verify for quality, quantity and description, parts stocks and other goods from suppliers.
- To receive into the department and correctly locate items in established bin and other locations.
- To accurately identify, locate and pick parts for workshop staff and customers’ by means of acquired knowledge, parts catalogues and computer stock lists
- To conduct all transactions with workshop staff and customers pleasantly and courteously with an emphasis on customer service.
- To work within agreed discount structure and customer terms including the sensitive areas of credit withdrawal.
- To seek ways to increase parts and workshop sales by identifying customer needs and incremental items to sell.
- To enhance the reputation of your dealership at every opportunity when interacting with others.
The ideal Parts Advisor candidate will:
Take pride in their ability to maximise the success of the department whilst simultaneously delivering exceptional levels of professionalism and customer satisfaction.
Be focussed on achieving goals; you will possess excellent interpersonal skills and will be recognised as being a self-motivated team player and target achieve
You must hold a minimum of 12 months, successful track record in a similar role (Tradeparts, franchise parts team or similar) and hold a full and clean UK Driving Licence.
In return our client offer a competitive basic salary and bonus package.
Working hours are Monday – Friday 8am – , and 1 in 3 Saturday mornings 8am 12-30pm.
Parts Advisor, Parts Supervisor, Parts Manager Trade Parts, Tele-Sales Parts, Motor Factor, TPS, Liverpool, Bootle, St Helens, Wirral, Merseyside