Part Time Administrator - Maidstone | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Part Time Administrator
Maidstone, Kent, England
Unspecified (Full time)
Red Rock Partnership are looking to recruit a Senior Administrator on a part time basis for a client in Borough Green, Kent area. This is a temporary to permanent position.
Your responsibilities will be to ensure stocks, goods-in and planning are managed to constantly achieve Customer Service & Product delivery standards in a safe and efficient manner.
* Create Sales Orders in Sage from Customer orders, liaise sales prices and customer terms, liaise with Operations regarding dispatch timelines.
* Create all shipping and Packing documentation for the Warehouse.
* Book Couriers or Pallet collections (mainly UK).
* Liaise with third party shippers for Exports ensuring all required documentation is complete.
* Provide product information and certification dependent on Customer/County of destination specific requirements.
* HMRC reporting.
* Resolving Customer queries and complaints.
* Review weekly stock re-order list and liaise with the Finance Director to agree ordering patterns.
* Place orders with suppliers, obtaining quotes when requested and manage delivery expectations.
* Reconciliation and upload of stock invoices in Sage.
* General maintenance of Stock codes ensuring completeness of records.
* Manage stock builds in Sage for current open orders and also reconcile to actual stock builds as advised by the warehouse.
* General Administration Duties.
* Familiarity with the Sage Line 50 accounting package.
* Exceptional personal organizational skills.
* High numeracy skills with good attention to detail.
* Expertise with the Microsoft Office range of tools especially Excel spreadsheets and Outlook.
* Experience in the same or similar role.
Hours: From 25 hours per week
Pay: £11 per hour
Red Rock Partnership Ltd are working as a recruiting partner to handle all recruitment activity.
Due to the volume of applications unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest.
By applying for this role, you are allowing us to forward your details to a third party