Senior Sales Order Processor - North Watford | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Sales Order Processor
North Watford, Hertfordshire, England
28000.0000 - 30000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Sales Order Processor to join a successful and well established company based in Watford. You will have the ability to multi-task, prioritise and have great attention to detail.
You will be supporting the Sales Director with the day-to-day management of orders and account management. This is an exciting role that you can really make your own, getting involved in many aspects of the company and playing a key role!
To be considered, you will need to have solid experience in an order processing, purchasing or supply chain role. You must also be confident using Excel, including VLOOKUPs and Pivot Tables.
- Processing orders for a range of customers including large multiples
- Organising deliveries to multiples with couriers
- Responsible for the Sales Inbox - replying to emails, product queries etc
- Consultation with the customer to obtain all the necessary information and documentation to process the order as well as keeping them updated on the progress of their order
- Checking orders have been delivered successfully and getting POD’s for large multiples.... checking courier invoices to be authorised so payments can be made
- Completing product forms for a range of key accounts including multiples
- Uploading new product details for customers like Amazon, Argos, Very, Littlewoods, Costco and etc
- Implementing solutions to improve systems and take them forward
- Assist sales team with reports and quotations
- Process web orders
- Running software to transfer orders from Amazon to SAGE
- Arranging collections of faulty products, and following through to repair and return the product to the customer
- Creating and processing credit notes for faulty products/returns
- Organising annual brochure send and ad-hoc promotions, including formatting pricelists, writing the letter to be sent with brochures, creating address labels or mail merge for all customers
What the employer is looking for:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar order processing, purchasing, or supply chain position
- Must be dynamic, capable, hardworking, confident and ambitious with the ability to work as part of a team whilst managing own work load
- Strong knowledge of advanced Excel functions including formulas, VLOOKUP up and other advanced functions
- Excellent telephone manner and customer relations skills
- Methodical and highly organised with the ability to think clearly under pressure
- Good attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- A confident communicator with strong problem-solving abilities
- Experience in using Sage Line 50 would be an advantage, but not a necessity
What’s in it for you?:
- Salary: Up to £28k-£30k
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm
- Free parking
- Pension scheme
Red Door Recruitment is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce, and eliminating unlawful discrimination.
We will only contact you if your application has been successful.