Chef De Partie - Maidenhead | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Chef De Partie
Maidenhead, Royal Windsor and Maidenhead, England
£10.75 - £11/hour
Temporary (Full time)
My client is currently looking an experienced Chef De Partie to work immediately on a termporary basis.
As a Chef de partie you will be working on larder and fish sections.
The Normal working week consists of 8 shifts so 3 doubles and 2 singles but may change dependant on the needs of the business..
* Preparing, cooking and presenting high quality dishes within the speciality section
* Assisting the Head Chef and Sous Chef in creating menu items, recipes and developing dishes
* Assisting with the management of health and safety
* Assisting with the management of food hygiene practices
* Managing and training any Commis Chefs
* Monitoring portion and waste control
* Overseeing the maintenance of kitchen and food safety standards
* Knowledge and ability to run any sections in a professional kitchen excluding pastry
* Ability to work without close supervision
* Ability to produce good quality food in all sections
* Good oral communication
* Team management skills
* High level of attention to detail
* Good level of numeracy
* Enthusiasm to develop your own skills and knowledge plus those around you
* Adaptability to change and willingness to embrace new ideas and processes
* Positive and approachable manner
* Team player qualities