High Achieving Teaching Assistant - Cricklewood | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
High Achieving Teaching Assistant
Cricklewood, Greater London, England
£25000.00 - £25000.00 PerAnnum
Permanent (Full time)
High Achieving Graduate Teaching Assistants Wanted for a high performing, ‘Outstanding’ Graded world class Secondary School in London, interested? Deemed ‘Inspirational’ by the Department of Education, in the Top 1% for pupil Progress and Attainment, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Please make an application promptly if you are a good match for this role due to high levels of interest.
- Key Points: High Achieving Graduate Teaching Assistant Permanent Post from September 2021 Truly ‘Outstanding’ Graded School & Sixth Form, OFSTED Salary Circa £22,000
- £25,000 Pro-rata 90% GCSEs Graded 9-5 Including Maths & English World Class Training and Support for Aspiring Teachers Located in North West London Excellent Commuting links 20 mins from Central London Interviews Taking Place ASAP Visit Riley Personnel .
Com for More Information One of the UKs leading secondary schools located in North West London is now searching for their next cohort of high achieving graduate Teaching Assistants for September2021.
If you’re a graduate with drive, ambition and aspirations of teaching, this fantastic school in North West London would love to hear from you.
- The School: Located in a thriving North West London borough, this ‘Outstanding’ graded secondary school & sixth form has excellent commuting links and is only 20 mins from the heart of London.
Resources and facilities are state of the art, teaching & learning is inspiring, exciting and challenging, leading to some of the best GCSE & A Level outcomes in the UK.
Parents are extremely supportive of this school due to the fact they know their children will receive the best possible education.
Leaders and staff are passionate about providing their students with the best possible education, and with innovative and creative teaching & learning students thrive.
- The School Are Looking For: The Headteacher is now keen to start recruiting the next successful cohort of outstanding high achieving graduate Teaching Assistants.
Having used graduate Teaching Assistants to support teaching & learning for the past nine years, this school is used to supporting graduates with aspirations of teaching and giving them the all-important experience needed prior to a PGCE, SCITT or TeachFirst.
So, for you to be successful in your application, you need to have an impeccable academic record, preferably with a degree from a Russell Group University.
- The School Can Offer: If you are a high achieving graduate and secure one of these exciting Teaching Assistant jobs from September, you can look forward to working in a unique, innovative outstanding school.
You will work alongside outstanding teachers, support motivated high achieving driven students, and experience what it is like to work in one of the UKs best schools.
So, if this Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds to good to be true, and you’d like to apply for the post, get in touch with us ASAP.
- How to Apply: If you would like to find out more about this high achieving graduate Teaching Assistant job in North West London, email a CV & covering letter to Nigel Riley Personnel.