HR Advisor - Glasgow | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Permanent (Full time)
Contract: Full time & Permanent
IQA Group offer capabilities and experience in infrastructure, telecoms network construction, domestic and commercial electrical contracting, renewable energy and power networks and provides the highest level of expertise to the UK market. Established in 2002, IQA now employs over 340 people across our four sites - Glasgow, North Wales, Newcastle and Liverpool.
Our parent company Elecnor, have 60 years of continuous growth and a presence in more than 50 countries, Elecnor has become one of the most outstanding Spanish business groups and a benchmark in the infrastructure, renewable energy and technology sectors
This is an exciting time to join IQA, at a period of growth and diversification, we require an HR Advisor to be based in our Hillington office, you will support a number of business units as a generalist but with additional focus on recruitment, this will be a varied role providing advice and guidance to IQA employees in relation to human resource matters in line with current legislation and company policy.
About the Role
Your daily duties will include:
- Work as first line response to all HR queries within the company
- Provide advice and support on all matters concerning employees, including, performance management, absence, discipline and grievance and supporting all meetings.
- Ensure that procedures are followed by supervisors/management in all employee matters
- Analyse absence information for the region to spot any trends or potential issues and action
- Report monthly on absence to management
- Support the recruitment of new employees, prepare job adverts and advertise using most appropriate method
- Assist in sifting of CV’s, interviewing and preparation of contracts of employment.
- Conduct exit interviews with all leavers within the region and ensure that all paperwork is complete and the leaver process is followed
- Support and manage the induction process liaising will all relevant functions and BU’s.
- Support and manage probation review process.
- Assist HR Manager and HR Business Partner on ongoing HR projects as required
- Undertake monthly reporting to parent company and Managing Director
- Any other duties as and when required by the business
- Supporting and working out of other sites as required
- Degree in HRM or equivalent
- CIPD Membership (Associate or working towards membership)
- Previous experience of similar role preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and persuasively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative and to act as an effective team member
- Well-developed skills in organising and planning
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good PC skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Q-Pulse)
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Must have a current UK driving license as travel will be required for this role
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up-to-date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please.