Business Development Manager - Northampton | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Business Development Manager - Conveyancing Industry
Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
£35000 - £40000 per annum + OTE £15,000, £5000 Car Allowance
Permanent (Full time)
- Exciting new roles due to continued growth and demand in the UK property market
- A strong team of over 170 colleagues
- Highest rated specialist conveyancer
- Ranked by the land registry in the top 1% of conveyancing companies in the UK
- Uses the latest technology for speed and efficiency
- Established brand and reputable business partners
- Passionate about property with over 20 years experience!
The Role:Â This is a permanent full-time position for a Business Development Manager to join an exciting, fast paced growing company! We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- Develop a pipeline of new business prospects with independent estate agents
- Identify a growth strategy amongst different geographical regions of the country
- Conduct research into new territories and develop a plan of attack
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company's products and services in a professional manner
- You must be customer orientated, delivering excellent customer service is at the heart of everything they do
- Compile, monthly and quarterly sales reports
- Meet and exceed agreed monthly targets
- 1- 2 nights a week staying away
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Must have a new business sales background within a B2B environment
- Could have sold business services
- Desirable if you have a background within in conveyancing or a related industry
- Passion for property, IT literate, Tech Savvy
- Driving licence
The Company:ÂThey recognise and reward in equal measure to ensure colleagues go home with a smile on their face at the end of the day. You will work with like-minded professionals; working together to offer exceptional service for your clients. You will become one of them and they will support you, train you, empower you and develop you to be the very best you can be!
One of the fastest growing conveyancing firms in the UK. With a strong team of 170 colleagues, they have offices in Northamptonshire and Central London as well as a growing team of remote employees. They are not robots, they are exceptional people, working together to deliver the best service with one aligned goal; to put the clients, agents and colleagues first.
- Â£40-45k plus Annual Bonus of Â£15,000
- Â£5000 car allowance
- 25 days Holiday, Mobile, Pension Scheme, Bupa Healthcare