Administrative Coordinator - Southampton | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
18500.0000 - 20000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
We're looking for part time Administrative Coordinator to support our care team and clients.
Social Care is a high profile sector, full of committed people working hard to make a difference to those in need.
What skills are needed for the role of Office Administrator?
- You will need to be proficient using MS Office;
- You will have a fantastic telephone manner;
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- You are self-motivated and flexible in supporting the wider officer Administration team;
- You ideally have some previous experience of office administration;
- You will be comfortable working to deadlines.
- you will be part of the on call team, on a rota basis
What we offer our Administrative Coordinators:
- Have a voice to share your ideas to improve and develop the service
- Free DBS
- Contracted Hours
- Long service bonus
- Excellent career progression
You will also benefit from the following exciting offers:
- National Health Discount Scheme (up to 60% off high street names)
- Blue Light discount package (superb discounts on travel, leisure, entertainment and more)
- EAP - Employee Assistance Program (offering support for employees and their families)
- Internal competitions to wins prizes such as vouchers, holidays, extra annual leave