Motor Claims Handler - Warrington - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Motor Claims Handler
Warrington - This Area Only
20000.0000 - 27000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Our client is an award winning, industry leading and renowned insurer. They specialise in handling high value motor claims on behalf of their clients and are looking to add experienced claims handlers to their expanding team. The successful candidate will be offered a role within a business which has long term vision, stability and an excellent working environment.
Main responsibility of the role:
- To provide a claims handling service by acting as first point of contact for clients
- Reporting and recording details of new motor incidents and submitting the FNOL to the clients relevant motor insurer and broker
- Liaising with insurers, repairers and other agents.
- Promotion of our in-house claims services to clients
- Accept Telephone and FNOL claims from clients.
- Manage the full life cycle of the claims process with the client to determine the most appropriate course of action.
- Understand the claims journey as to actions required
- Instruct repairers and service providers when required
- Manage the repair Process with the approved repair network where appropriate
- Initial liability assessment
- Undertake any other duties as necessary
What You Will Need:
- At least 1+ years’ experience in a similar role
- FNOL experience and motor claims knowledge is essential
- Drive and motivation
- A can do attitude
- Passion for delivering excellent customer service
What They Can Offer You:
- Competitive Salary
- 22 days holiday + Statutory Bank Holidays
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Access to Cycle Scheme
- Access to Tech Scheme
- Flu vouchers
- Dress for your day
- Eye tests and ££ off your glasses (for VDU use only)
- Onsite parking available
- Located near train stations Bank Quay and Central
- On-going training & development
- Work from home 1 day per week
- Discounted products from our other businesses - Conveyancing, Physiotherapy, car hire etc. and lots more!
- Season ticket / Travel discounts
Hours of Work:
- hours per week + one hour for lunch
- Shift Patterns between Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm