Export Data Entry Administrator - Derby - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Export Data Entry Administrator
Derby - This Area Only
10.8700 - 13.5900
Permanent (Full time)
Nelson Recruitment Services are looking for 15 x Export Broker Administrators / Customer Clearance Advisors to join their client based near East Midlands Airport. Our client is a global household name and one of the worlds leading supply chain management company.
Great transport links and accessible from the 24 hour sky link for public transport users.
Monday to Friday 1630 - 0030 for 2 weeks' training - the shift will then change to 1630-0200 after completion of training
Pay rate: £ per hour
Duties will include:
- Validation of data on packages for import to site
- Organizing customs clearance
- Various administrative tasks including contacting shippers for clearance instructions
- Rating export shipments with completion of various management reports may also be required
- Telephone work contacting both internal and external customers
The ideal candidate should possess the following attributes:
- High level of computer skill
- Excellent communicator with a professional telephone manner.
- You will be a "Team-player" who has the ability to respond to volume pressures in your work load
- Knowledge of H M Customs & Excise export and import procedures would be desirable but is not essential as full training will be given.
How to apply
Please apply with your CV. A member of our team will review your skills and experience against the criteria required for the role. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications - if successful, you will be contacted within 72 hours.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Nelson Recruitment Services Ltd.
The services of Nelson Recruitment Services Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Please be advised that our client can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply, as your details will not be processed