Semi Senior Accountant - Leatherhead | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Semi Senior Accountant
Leatherhead, Surrey, England
30000.0000 - 35000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
An Accountancy firm local to Leatherhead are seeking a Semi Senior to join their team as they continue to grow. You will be integral in improving processes and contributing to continued growth planning.
As the semi senior you will prepare the accounts and tax for partner review. Assisting in completion of statutory accounts, personal taxes, and management accounts. You will provide solutions and recommendations as necessary for the clients based on performance within your field.
Reporting to the Partner your responsibilities will include:
- Statutory Accounts and corporate taxes.
- Prepare and ensure accuracy of all management accounts and vat submissions and assist in completion of all data entry.
- To ensure that all MLR and engagement formalities are met for new clients.
- Assist in preparation company accounts and taxes by using your skill and judgement to perform analytical review and comments.
- To prepare personal taxes before manager/partner review.
- Ensure all client material data is correctly supported by documentary evidence.
- Monthly Accounts.
You will have a track record of working in Practice ideally with knowledge of Iris software, Sage line 50 or Xero. A proficient Excel level is required, and you will have a good technical knowledge of latest accounting and tax developments.
Please apply to hear more about this opportunity - a company that can offer fantastic job security, autonomy and structured development with full study support provided.