Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - Liverpool | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - Days Role
Permanent (Full time)
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer/Welder
Salary: £34,000 - £34,500
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join a large, stable manufacturing company in Liverpool. Duties include planned and reactive maintenance across a range of machinery with a huge focus on PPM's. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years' experience and must be apprentice trained. It is essential that you have experience of working within heavy manufacturing industries.
- Mechanically Bias - Ideally 80/20 split - Basic electrical knowledge.
- Minimum Level 3 Qualification - HNC Desirable
- Apprentice Trained
- Heavy Manufacturing Experience
- Heavy duty/manual handling experience
- Confident engineer who can hit the ground running
- Days shift - Sociable hours
- Working for a reputable company
- Good team culture - Working within a team that supports each other
- Free on site parking
- Learning and development opportunities
- Good pension and holiday package
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.