Dental Practice Manager - Delph | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Dental Practice Manager
Delph, Dudley, England
Permanent (Full time)
Dental Practice Manager - Amblecote, Brierley Hill
Our 5 surgery practice, has been serving the local community for many years offering high-quality Private and NHS dentistry for the whole family from comprehensive hygiene and check-ups to dental implants, cosmetic treatments including teeth whitening and teeth straightening, and facial aesthetics.
With a stable list of patients, you’ll be leading our dedicated and experienced team to ensure the smooth running of the practice and delivery of the best customer and dental care to our patients.
This is an excellent opportunity to show your people management skills as well as your commercial awareness in developing the practice.
As Practice Manager you'll:
* be coaching, leading & developing a high performing practice team
* monitor KPIs & support clinicians to achieve their targets
* proactively market your practice to drive patient numbers
* ensure the practice meets CQC and legislative guidelines
* effectively manage the recruitment & selection for all practice staff
* supervise banking procedures, NHS activity returns, arrange payment of staff and associates
* experience in/knowledge of dental practice management
* strong knowledge of CQCs
* excellent leadership skills and confidence in managing a team
* commercially minded with an understanding of how to develop the team and the practice
As Practice Manager at our Amblecote practice we can offer:
* excellent rates of pay
* rewards and recognition including a £50 birthday bonus
* perks, discounts & cashback
* support with self-development and training
* pleasant, diverse and respectful workplaces with a social conscience
* an opportunity to give back via our Community & Charity initiatives
* free parking
Wherever you work, and wherever you are in your career, you can expect to be supported. We prioritise a family-friendly culture whilst supporting self and career development and are committed to being an equal opportunities employer.
Apply now or call us for a confidential chat on (phone number removed) or Text Dental to 81800