Business Studies - Wiltshire - This Area Only | Zoek UK
Business Studies - Secondary Supply Teacher
Wiltshire - This Area Only
£100 - £110 per day
Temporary (Part time)
Prospero Teaching is looking for Secondary Business Studies Teachers to work in Secondary schools across the Wiltshire area.
Acting as a work-finding service, we provide supply cover to a range of schools of all sizes and within both maintained, academised and independent. We're looking for Secondary Teachers of all subject specialisms who have great behaviour management skills and are passionate about educating.
We pride ourselves on the unrivalled level of care we aim to provide our Teachers and welcome all enquiries, even if you merely have some initial questions around supply work.
Some contracts may extend from day-to-day bookings to longer term cover if you would be interested.
- Location - Wiltshire
- Position - Supply Teacher
- Type of work - Business Studies Supply Teacher - day to day and long term cover in various schools
- Start date - ASAP
- Duration / Likely Duration - Day to day bookings, with the potential for extension depending on schools
- End date (if applicable) - N/A
- Contract type - Temporary
- Full time/part time - Part time and full time depending on schools needs
- Minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate £100 per day
- Hours - 8:30 am - 4pm (full day), half day (am or pm), individual lesson cover
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- It is essential that you have QTS
- You will need to have taught in a permanent or supply cover role in a Secondary School setting, or on teaching placement if you are an NQT.
- Up to date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
- Strong Behaviour Management skills are necessary.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please call our Bristol Office on######### or apply below with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
Posted 33 days ago