End Point Assessor / EPA - Newcastle upon Tyne | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
End Point Assessor / EPA - Adult Care
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
Permanent (Full time)
End Point Assessor - Adult Care Newcastle / Darlington / Durham £24,500 . + benefits
Rewarding role as End Point Assessor carrying out apprenticeship assessments
As End Point Assessor ( Adult Care ) you will work with Apprentices and their employers to plan and conduct End Point Assessments. Your responsibilities will include:
- agreeing a schedule / completing planned assessments in learner's work place
- carrying out assessment activity ( face to face & electronic )
- decision-making against recognised assessment plan
- completing IT / paper based report documents
- grading assessments and providing feedback
- confirming grades and pass / fail judgements on a range of work-based evidence
With a long-established reputation in carrying out assessments, our client takes an innovative and dynamic approach, and is one of the first organisations to be registered with the Education and Skills Funding Agency, helping employers across the UK to deliver the independent End Point Assessments that are now an essential element of any Apprenticeship. On offer is a great benefits package, including 25 days holiday (business closes at Christmas), contributory pension (company matched), life insurance, and company car scheme option after probationary period.
As End Point Assessor ( Adult Care ) you will have current, hands on, professional experience in the Adult Care sector ( qualified at Level 3 or above ). With knowledge of IQA processes / qualifications you will also have:
- knowledge of IQA assessment processes / observations
- experience of professional discussions / reviewing learners' showcase of evidence
- good IT ( MS Office ), time management & communication skills
- ability to work autonomously, in line with an operating framework
- awareness / understanding learner difficulties / disabilities & social needs
If you wish to be considered for the role of End Point Assessor ( Adult Care ), please forward your CV quoting reference######### .
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: end point assessor adult care apprenticeship training education skills health social care IQA learner
We advertise vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our client's requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Any data processed will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be not be retained by us for a period longer than 6 months.