Data Verification Specialist - Wrexham - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Data Verification Specialist
Wrexham - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you’ll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life.
Why You Love This Job:
Being a member of the Global Markets Entity Identifier team you will be responsible for the accurate data collection, maintenance and enrichment of LEI data. The role requires the highest level of attention to detail as the Specialist should be able to accurately capture publicly sourced information and transfer to a bespoke system. The specialist will need to interpret the data with the use of our Operational Guidebook, compare this against information sent by the client and identify missing mandatory information in a timely manner.
- Utilize internet search methodology to source and verify customer reference data.
- Adhere to internal processes to interpret and evaluate reference data.
- Accurately record the information via computerized collection methods, creating a comprehensive audit trail to corroborate sources, in readiness for Client delivery
- Maintains appropriate records of research methods and results, suggesting and sharing best practices across the business
- As required, undertake a variety of data verification/quality control activities to ensure the continued meeting of operational/regulatory standards inclusive of supporting the department adherence to GLEIF policies and procedures
**NOTE: Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above. **
Talents Needed For Success:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not essential
- Previous Administration experience highly desirable
- Knowledge of the Financial Markets desirable but not essential
- Ability to work well in a team
- MS Office
We offer top class training and development for you to be an asset in our organization!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.