Accounts and Admin Assistant - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Accounts and Admin Assistant
East London, Greater London, England
23000.0000 - 25000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Role: Accounts and Admin Assistant
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8am- or -5pm
Benefits: 20 days annual leave + Bank Holidays, free parking, pension scheme
We have teamed up with one of our clients based in Sydenham looking to recruit for an Accounts and Admin Assistant to support the finance team. This position is to carry out a variety of accounts and administrative tasks related to the running of the business. For more details please call or email Dolly on , .
Answer phone calls professionally and deal with them appropriately and efficiently.
Fulfil accounts and administrative tasks for the running of the business to include but not limited to:
- Inputting Purchase Invoices
- Reconcile Supplier statements
- Raise Quotations as requested
- Process sales invoicing, recurring invoices in a timely manner
- Processing payments to suppliers
- Processing Expense / Credit Card Claims
Process remittances received daily in line with Online Banking System and assist with Credit Control
Offer support to the sales team where required to include but not limited to:
- Providing customer quotes
- Updating price lists
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints
- Take payments from customers
Support the rest of Accounts/Administrative Team where required
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word (Sage Line 50 - helpful)
- capable to deal with customers in a helpful and professional manner both face to face and on the phone
- Minimum 2-3 years in an accounts/admin position
- Proficient on all Microsoft packages including Excel
- Part AAT Qualified
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
If you would like to speak to us about this opportunity, please do get in touch with Office Angels Bromley on , alternatively email with your CV.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.