Corporate Tax Lawyer - Northampton | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Corporate Tax Lawyer
Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
My client, one of the UK's leading firms, with over 100 years' experience of successfully representing clients, are looking for a new Corporate tax Lawyer across any of their six offices. Their offices include Leicester, Northampton, Milton Keynes, Norwich, Cambridge and Manchester
They provide an inclusive environment, which enables their practice and all of their staff to individually and collectively flourish to be the best they can be.
You will have a high level of technical knowledge as well as significant experience of corporate transactional work. You will be CTA qualified, and in addition experience of employee benefits, VAT and/or SDLT will be an advantage. You will be able to prioritise workload within tight deadlines, and be comfortable providing expertise across wider teams.
Their corporate teams provide advice to OMBs and complete transactional work across a range of industry sectors and vehicles. Their property teams deal with all manner of transactions, including residential and commercial sales, purchases leases and more contentious work. As part of the team providing tax support across the firm you will have a detailed technical and practical understanding of corporate tax, including negotiating tax deeds and providing comprehensive advice on business restructuring. You will also be comfortable being involved in business development and marketing activities.
Your scope of work will include corporate sales and restructurings, business investment and property transactions as well as advice on employee benefits. The team advise clients and intermediaries on a wide range of tax issues including:
* Detailed review, advice and negotiation of tax deeds on trade and private equity deals
* Tax planning advice on restructures . demergers, share for share exchanges, hive-ups etc.
* Tax advice to owner-managed businesses
* Tax advice to buyers and sellers of development land
* Structuring property transactions for landowners, investors and tenants
* Advice on tax efficient extraction of value from private companies and partnerships
* Advice on partnership structures, especially with property assets
* Tax efficient employee incentivisation
* Maximising entrepreneurs relief on sales and retirement
* Issues surrounding SDLT and VAT
* Reviewing proposed tax planning arrangements
* Advice to minimise shareholder tax
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful!