Interim Commercial Finance Manager - Kingston upon Hull | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Interim Commercial Finance Manager
Kingston upon Hull, England
£55000 - £60000/annum
Contract (Full time)
Elevation Recruitment Group are delighted to be partnering with a well-established & profitable manufacturing business based in Hull, as they look to recruit a Commercial Finance Manager to cover a period of permanent recruitment.
In addition to managing a team of 2, the successful candidate will be responsible for all commercially focused financial and performance information for all aspects of the business & actively contribute to the formulation of the annual budget and monthly rolling forecasts.
This role will include the following:
* Responsible for collation of the month end P&L and supporting analysis/commentary
* Perform regular checks on new product costings once they are in full production and review with management team
* Attend meetings to discuss production planning
* Business Partnering with Directors on all commercial matters
* Oversea Product VAT pricing, ensuring VAT Compliance
* Carry out process validation checks
* Responsible for Sales & Margin analysis on a weekly and monthly basis this will feed into the Monthly P&L
* Quote and invoice analysis / oversight - checks on margins / selling price / discounts / payment terms / sales commission schemes
* Feed Commercials into the Monthly Board Report including insights and analysis as and when needed for the Monthly Management Accounts
* Sales & Margin monthly close
* Support in the preparation of budgets and forecasts, working with the operations finance team & other internal stakeholders
* Responsible for ensuring accurate data is in our ERP System & other core systems in relation to Sales, Discount & Margin information
* Development of both financial and non-financial procedures and processes to aid the controls within the business
* Project Support
Key Skills & Experience:
* Qualified accountant
* Good problem solving and analytical abilities
* High level of IT & Systems Skills (especially Excel & PowerPoint)
* Possess high levels of commercial awareness
* Ability to work with cross functionally across the organisation.
* Previous experience of working in a medium / large Manufacturing / Commercial Company
This is a great opportunity for a commercially minded finance manager with significant experience to join a thriving business with a very strong order book as the key finance partner to the front office.
Please contact Helenna Hobson for further details and to apply