Occupational Psychologist - Whitley | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Whitley, Coventry, England
Contract (Full time)
Job Title: Occupational Psychologist
Location: Whitley, Coventry / Gaydon, Warwickshire
Rate: Up to £ Umbrella Company (Inside IR35)
Employment Type: Contract (12 month)
Hours: Standard 40 Hours Per Week
Our customer is undergoing a business wide transformation programme. REFOCUS is a new organisation-wide transformation strategy which will see right-size, repurpose and reorganise into a more agile operation. The intent of the programme is to empower employees to create and deliver at speed and with clear purpose. This role sits in the Learning Academy and operates in an Agile mythology and mindset within the REFOCUS Leadership, Behaviour and Cultures transformation team. This role will have the responsibility for designing, testing and implementing tools to assess leadership capability. This role will carry out executive assessments for senior level roles
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
* Undertake the, design and development of leadership, culture and behaviour assessment tools that support in achieving strategic objectives.
* Carry out executive assessments for senior level roles across the Business.
* Drive effective solutions and build effective working practices through collaboration with wider business communities and stakeholders.
* Combine psychological and ethical principles with a practical approach, that is sensitive to the commercial realities faced by most businesses today
* Deploy tools and techniques to help surface, activate, accelerate potential
* Keep abreast of external trends and practices which influence future needs and engage with external networks where necessary to grow and challenge approach for business
* Selection and onboarding of capable, high quality suppliers in partnership with purchasing function when required Represent the Companys best interests and the employer brand and integrity when attending meetings and negotiating with external parties on a local and national level
* Organise and deploy effective piloting and review/evaluation of new leadership, culture and behaviors content and material to confirm its suitability for the target audience and sign off for launch
* Develop relevant, pragmatic and value add assessment tools, activities and interventions that will engage and stretch coaches
* Track outcomes achieved from new tools at a micro and macro level to confirm high quality, impactful learning experiences that deliver to outcomes agreed
* Demonstrate progress with stakeholders according to defined milestones and project governance
* Develop relationships with appropriate stakeholders, SMEs and cross-functional teams to research and source data/information as required
* Undertake any other work as directed by their line manager in connection with their job as may be requested
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Essential:
* Extensive previous experience of working in a similar role with a proven track record of delivery of successful organisation capability projects
* Extensive experience of psychometric profiling and executive assessments with senior level stakeholders.
* Extensive experience in senior leadership assessment, profiling and coaching to support leaders in removing barriers to success and fulfill their potential.
* Extensive experience designing, developing and deploying new assessment tools according to the current leadership, culture and behaviour strategy of the business
* Significant experience of leading collaborative and honest dialogues with senior stakeholders resulting in defined, positive outcomes
* Track record of stakeholder management and networking skills
* Strong experience in building environments of trust by supporting stakeholders to speak openly and truthfully, listening attentively and treating each other respectfully
Do not miss out on your chance of interview – APPLY NOW!
Our Clients are unable to provide sponsorship for Tier 2 General Visas; therefore, only candidates eligible to work in the UK need apply!
Caresoft Global Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency.
We are an independent highly-experienced recruitment consultancy dedicated to specialist markets within the Automotive, Aerospace, Agricultural & Construction Industries.
No terminology within this advert is intended to unlawfully discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, race or disability and we welcome all applications