Registered Nurse - South Hayling | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Registered Nurse - Nights
South Hayling, Hampshire, England
£19.00 - £19.00 PerHour
Permanent (Full time)
Are you ready to apply? Make sure you understand all the responsibilities and tasks associated with this role before proceeding.
- NIGHTS Full time
- 33-44 hours per week Pay rate
- £ ph Oaklands House Care Home, SO30 3HP Excellent employee benefits scheme Employee Assistance Programme Accommodation is available Henley Care Management, part of The Future Care Group is recruiting now Oaklands House Care Centre is a well- established nursing home with a modern extension of 26 additional large rooms with en-suite facilities with personal showers.
The Home is situated in Allington Road, Southampton and is surrounded by countryside.
Set in an ideal quiet location with landscaped gardens, the home offers a total of 72 spacious en-suite rooms, a wide range of facilities and 24-hour expert care.
We are actively looking to recruit for Registered General Nurse
- nights Right now we have a vacancy at Oaklands House Care Home Day to day duties of this role: Assessment of residents' needs, production and implementation of Care plans and accurate documentation on residents' records.
The organisation of the Home and attitude of the staff should reflect the need for residents to achieve and maintain maximum independence.
The post holder will be expected to maintain a quiet and calm atmosphere by encouragement and example whilst caring for the residents.
Helping unqualified staff with in-service training and to keep abreast of current post-registration training.
Benefits include: Refer a friend scheme Employee Benefit Package
- great savings, discounts and rewards, including discounts at major supermarkets, High Street Stores, Cinemas and many more Employee Assistance Programme Free onsite parking Local taxi pick up & drop off within 5 mile radius of home Friendly team and very supportive Manager Full training and Induction programme for all staff Working with Buddy and Mentor experience Fully funded apprenticeship programme available with opportunity to develop your career Full time, Days and Nights Shifts available Great opportunities for promotion Relevant qualification
- Registered General Nurse Qualification with active NMC pin number Experience in the same or similar role
- at least 1 year Good communication skills Leadership skills The Future Care Group is an amalgamation of three smaller family-owned care providers.
Currently operating 19 nursing homes, we provide the highest quality of care for over 1,000 residents.
We are unyielding in our pursuit of excellence; this comes down to our culture, the engagement and training of our team members and our current and future leadership.
We are committed to continual improvement, which sees us constantly looking for ways to progress and enhance our services.
We aim to make a difference to the lives of anyone we engage with and our motto is 'Your Future Matters'.
We work hard to ensure that every resident receives personalised care to meet their individual needs and this is combined with a focus on promoting self-esteem and ensuring that residents have a choice
- building independence for every individual and ensuring they have the necessary support to nurture current and future interests.