Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer - Tamworth | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer
Tamworth, Staffordshire, England
33000.0000 - 35000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer – Circa will be £35,000 upon experience.
Shifts: 2 Shifts (6-2,2-10)
A FANTASTIC position has arisen with an award-winning company, due to the growth of the department and organization.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a Client of mine, who is a leading manufacturer and a specialist within their industry who are looking for an experienced Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer who is looking for that next step in their career. The company have a low turnover of staff and pay huge attention to the training of their employee’s.
20 days holiday, + statutory holidays
Pension at 2 & 4% & life cover included
Death in service cover
We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer, who is Electrically Biased to fulfil a permanent position to report into the Maintenance Manager daily. This position requires experience of working within a Manufacturing industry. My Client is looking for someone with drive who potentially in the future would want to progress into a Team Leader / Supervisor role.
MUST have at least 4 years experience post apprenticeship.
Skills & Requirements of a Maintenance Lead Engineer:
- HNC / HND / ONC Maintenance Qualification (Time Served)
- To have worked in some form of high demanding manufacturing industry
- Experience with CNC machines
- Extensive PLC experience and Electrical Fault Finding skills
- 17th / 18th Edition (desirable)
- Multi Skilled Abilities (Electrical and Mechanical)
- To ensure that the PPM is loaded into the schedule, ensuring equipment reliability.
- Communicate with various other departments, ensuring that all schedules are planned accurately. Delivering excellent customer service.
- Fault Finding and problem solving.
- Oversee and manage the maintenance department, ensuring all plans are being adhered too.
- Team player and hands-on approach.
- Act to reactive maintenance problems.
- Ability to build relationships with internal departments and teams.
- Using own initiative and making your own maintenance / engineering decisions.
- Working with CNC machines
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic Opportunity to join a company who offer opportunities for progression and pay real attention to their employees.
- Fantastic company benefits
- Be part of a positive working environment.
- Growing Company – Opportunity for progression
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality - Engineering, Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management