Application Support Engineer £30 - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Application Support Engineer £30,000 - £32,000 WFH
East London, Greater London, England
30000.0000 - 32000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Application Support Engineer
My client is a "tech for good" exciting SME. Due to rapid growth they are looking to bring in an Application Support Engineer to work closely with the development team.
You'll be responsible for the following;
- Be the main point of escalation for any technical queries relating to multiple production systems;
- Diagnose and resolve day-to-day live system incidents across a range of internally developed web systems and applications;
- Perform hands-on fixes, including software install and upgrade, configuring systems and applications;
Ideally you'll have the following experience;;
- Experience with a track record in supporting complex web applications within regulated environments;
- Great technical troubleshooting skills;
- Highly professional with good attention to detail and follow-up skills;
- Incident management and process understanding;
- Familiarity with PowerShell, Git, understanding of web technology concepts;
- Knowledge or experience with Azure / AWS is a plus;
- Degree educated (any STEM area).
My client is based in London but working remotely is an option post pandemic with 2 days a week in the office.
If this of interest please send me your CV or add me on LinkedIn, Tom Ponting Amber Resourcing.