Site Manager Housing - Peterborough | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Site Manager Housing
£45000 - £52000/annum + Other Great Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
GBR Recruitment Ltd are working exclusively in partnership with a leading national traditional housebuilder / new build home developer, recruiting for several experienced Site Managers to cover varying sites across the East Midlands / Midlands / East Anglia area.
The company produce high quality 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom new build properties in the Cambridgeshire (Peterborough & close to), Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire, Northamptonshire, Warwickshire, Derbyshire & Lincolnshire areas as well as UK wide.
These key roles offer a competitive basic salary & a fantastic / extensive employee benefits package.
This award-winning new build housing development company pride themselves in being a people centric business, who produce high-quality well-built sustainable homes, as well as proactively supporting the local communities they are built in.
This is a great opportunity to join a business that develops its employees offering real L&D opportunities & real career growth.
The client is open to applicants at varying levels from Assistant Site Managers, Site Managers or Senior Site Managers but you must be prepared to cover varying locations as a cover Site Manager.
Duties to include:
* To successfully direct & instruct the necessary sub contract trades labour, permanent staff and plant equipment tin order to achieve both plot and project completion on time, to specification and within budget constraints to the desired level or quality expected
* Effectively managing the site teams (permanent staff & sub contractors), monitoring their performance levels against contract targets (SLA’s) instigating any necessary corrective actions.
* Ensure compliance with Safety Policy as well as Health and Safety Regulations.
* Developing the skills and promoting positive attitudes of all staff & sub-contractors ensuring a vibrant upbeat working atmosphere
* Train and develop staff to meet current and future requirements
* Ensuring full compliance with current NHBC standards
Desired Qualifications & Experience:
* Black CSCS Card (Site Manager level)
* Valid SMSTS certificate
* Experience of managing both sub contractors & permanent trades staff
* Small & Large new build homes site development experience
* Valid First Aid at Work certificate
* New House Building Development Experience
* Applicants must be computer literate
* Strong communicator at all levels
* Fully expensed company car or car allowance (negotiable)
* 36 Days Holiday (includes Bank Holidays & Christmas / New Years shutdown)
* Monthly Bonus Scheme (discretionary, not contractable)
* Annual Bonus Scheme x2 per 6 months (discretionary, not contractable)
* Contributory Pension Scheme (up to 10%)
* Income Protection
* Company Car or Car Allowance (your choice)
* & more
This role could suit someone working as; Site Manager, Senior Site Manager, Assistant Site Manager or similar within the new build housing developments sector
This role is commutable from: Deeping, Holbeach, Peterborough, Huntingdon, Spalding, Bourne, Wisbech, Boston, Kings Lynn, Stamford, March, Downham Market, Colsterworth, Oakham, Rutland, Corby, Ketton, Whittlesey, Yaxley, Skegness, Hunstanton, Snettisham, Holbeach St Marks & areas close to these stated
Interviews to take place immediately with an immediate start for the right individual