BI & Data Manager - Chelmsford | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
BI & Data Manager
Chelmsford, Essex, England
£40000 - £60000/annum Excellent benefits package including
Permanent (Full time)
Pure are working in partnership with a leading Chelmsford business to recruit a key management role heading up the groups focus on data, BI & reporting.
You will develop customer-centric data policies and procedures, work closely with all business divisions to collect and analyse data assets whilst ensuring the organisations meets best practices.
Responsibilities will include:
• Use various data visualisation and analysis techniques to present business insights that are both actionable and understandable.
• Work with data owners to ensure data quality through measurement, alerting and investigating outliers, and data error detection.
• Design, build and launch reliable data tools and dashboards that provide real-time performance data and insights.
• Lead a team of analysts with a focus on defining and measuring business KPIs, 'deep dive' analyses, mapping and predictive analytics.
• Manage the team to deliver on short-term requests along with complex analyses and forecasting.
• Own and develop the continuous improvement cycle for the company; Identity and track the priority areas for improvement.
• Ability to clearly identify and present key insights and recommendations to drive business decision-making to technical and non-technical senior stakeholders
• Analytical, planning and execution skills with strong attention to detail
• Ability to apply a commercial focus to the value of data
• An enthusiastic working attitude with a passion for metrics and quantitative analysis
• Experience / knowledge of a range of quantitative and qualitative analytical tools
• Working knowledge of SQL databases, visualisation tools and data/MI reporting
• Knowledge and understanding of the practical implementation of the Data Protection Act
This is a Chelmsford based role however the organisation are very agile - there are multiple locations across the region for which you can work from, or work from home where needs be.
On offer is the chance it join a superb organisation offering a great salary and benefits package