Administrator - Aldridge | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Aldridge, Walsall, England
£21000 - £24000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
We are currently working on a fantastic new opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join our client based in Aldridge. Our client is a provider to the Power Utilities industry, and they are looking for an Administrator to join their team and effectively and efficiently administer all paperwork, supporting the smooth running of the company.
Job Title: Administrator
Hours: Monday to Friday – Hours
Salary: – DOE
* Correctly booking in all deliveries.
* Maintaining filing systems for all documentation, both electronically and paper based.
* Arranging carriers for some deliveries.
* Preparing quotations and proposals
* General administration for the business
* Preparation of statistical information with regard sales.
* Daily Journey Planning.
* Ad-hoc duties when required
The successful candidate will hold a minimum of 3 standard grades, or equivalent, including English and Maths, at Grade C or above and will demonstrate a proven track record of working within a similar role.
You will be a strong communicator with good organisational skills and will be able to prioritise your workload to meet ever changing departmental and organisational deadlines.
Candidates will be detailed and methodical and experienced in all Microsoft office packages A background in Manufacturing or Construction would be highly advantageous