Senior Administrator - Little Marlow | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Little Marlow, Buckinghamshire, England
£24000 - £26000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established company, based in Marlow. A professional enterprise with offices throughout the UK, the company are seeking a business support executive to assist the directors and senior management with all administrative duties. The successful candidate will have a secretarial/PA background or working as a senior administrator looking for their next career move.
£24K - £26K (per annum) .E.
Acting as part of the business support team, you will be providing support to the directors and the technical member of the team in order to provide excellent service delivery in accordance with company policies and procedures.
* Answering telephone calls in an efficient, timely manner and providing information on behalf of the directors/surveyors where possible
* Word processing and document production (audio and copy) using Microsoft Office (. letters, file notes, emails, minutes of meetings, fee proposals, cost reports and valuations)
* Dealing with daily outgoing post and mail preparation
* Updating both central and individual diaries with relevant information, as well as general diary management as required
* Building good working relationships with suppliers and clients
* Supporting the surveyors in the completion of contract and project related information for the database
* Compiling tender and contract documents, as well as documentation as directed on behalf of the project team
* Providing general support and assistance to the directors, project managers and surveyors as necessary
* Undertaking arithmetical checking of documents for both directors and surveyors
* Carrying our project filing (hard and electronic)
* Assisting with document production and preparation
* Assisting the Group Business Manager when required, as well as assisting the Group Marketing Manager to collage case study information, updating professional CVs and any ad hoc marketing related admin duties
* General reception duties, greeting clients and undertaking all associated reception duties as and when required (including the preparation of drinks, maintenance of meeting rooms etc.)
* Contributing feedback and suggestions at quarterly staff office meetings
* Undertaking development initiatives as agreed to assist in the achievement of both personal and business objectives within set timescales
* Accurate copy/audio typing skills (minimum 40 wpm)
* Excellent verbal and written skills/communication skills/professional telephone manner
* Professional at all times, highly organised and with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
* Confidence working with figures, ensuring accuracy of calculations (essential)
* Good understanding of Microsoft Office : Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access and Excel (good understanding of Excel formulas etc.)
* Ability to work as part of a team as well as on your own