Civil Engineer - London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
London, Greater London, England
£25000 - £35000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Civil Engineer – London
Our clients are an established Engineering Consultancy specialising in civil engineering and highways design, transport planning, infrastructure planning, flood risk and river modelling. As they look to expand, they’re currently looking to recruit a Civil Engineer to join their Infrastructure team based out of their London office.
They’re looking for someone with a minimum of 3 years’ civil engineering experience with a good understanding of the principles of highway, drainage and earthworks design. Relevant experience should include the planning and detailed design of drainage, highways, flood risk mitigation schemes, Section 278/38 schemes and bulk earthworks cut/fill analysis for mixed use or residential type developments.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Civil Engineering
• Civil Engineering degree
• Strong understanding of the principles of highway, drainage and earthworks design
• Strong technical report writing skills
• Ability to manage own time to meet project deadlines
• Ability in understanding and applying relevant design standards
• Proficient in design tools such as Windes/ Civil 3D
• Circa £25,000 - £35,000 salary DOE
• Flexible benefits package
• Genuine career progression opportunities
• Excellent training and CPD